Preparation and Submission of Camera Ready Version (TMA 2014)
As communicated earlier, TMA 2014 proceedings will appear as a Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) publication. LNCS is a Springer publication and the camera ready paper will need to adhere to Springer’s formatting guidelines. The relevant LNCS formatting guidelines can be found here: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
A PDF of the Author Guidelines is also available: http://static.springer.com/sgw/documents/1121537/application/pdf/Springer_CS_Proceedings_Author_Guidelines_Feb14.pdf
For each accepted paper, we need the following items for preparing the TMA 2014 proceedings:
1. The final sources, incl. any non-standard fonts;
2. A final PDF corresponding exactly to the final sources;
3. A scan of the IFIP-Springer copyright form (pre-filled form available at http://networks.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/copyright.pdf) specifying details of your paper, signed by one author on behalf of all of the other authors of the paper;
4. The name and e-mail address of the contact author who will check the proof of the paper;
5. A suggestion for an abbreviated running head, if appropriate;
6. Information about the correct representation of authors’ names, where necessary.
Please submit the above items as an archive file (Zip/gzip/tar) with the paper’s source (item 1) included within a directory labeled “source”, items 2 and 3 placed in the main folder, and items 4-6 included in a text file labeled “other_info.txt” also placed in the main folder. Label your archive file with the TMA 2014 paper number allocated to you by our HotCRP submission system.
Please submit your file by Monday February 17, 2014 to Anirban Mahanti (email@example.com).
Alberto, Steve, and Anirban
TMA 2014 Workshop Co-Chairs